2019 Massey Ferguson RB4160V
Call for Price
Better feed begins with a better baler.- Introducing the 4100V RB Series of silage balers.
Whether you run a small-to-mid-size dairy farm or a cow/calf operation, these rugged, hardworking machines from Massey Ferguson®, are built to handle everything your operation demands.
- More tine bars: Due to the additional space created through the absence of a cam track, five tine bars are now fitted to the pickup. With the tines spaced just 2.5 inches apart, you get an even better and cleaner crop intake.
- Offset tines: When looking at the RB Series pickup, you’ll notice offset tines on the ends. This allows the pickup to continually and consistently feed the crop flow augers, giving you square, shouldered bales.
- Angled for cleaner pick-up: The angle of the tine has been adjusted to ensure the cleanest possible crop pickup under all crop and soil conditions.
- Improved crop throughput: Due to its compact design, the new pickup is positioned closer to the rotor. This ensures an improved crop flow to the bale chamber, giving you increased baling output, with well-shaped, more uniform bales every time.
- A flexible floor in the feed chamber: Hydroflex Control is situated under the rotor where the feed passage is at its narrowest. It allows the front part of the feed chamber floor to flex up and down via a rubber suspension unit. This flexing action will smooth out the crop flow.
- A hydraulic solution from the cab: In the event of a blockage, the rear of the feed table floor can be lowered hydraulically from the operator’s seat. When lowering the feed floor, all knives are withdrawn, ensuring that the blockage has passed into the bale chamber without any crop wastage before the machine is re-engaged.
- Improve feed quality: The Varionet system provides "edge to edge" or "over the edge" wrapping, for perfect bale coverage every time. This means your bales not only look great, but they’re also completely protected against bad weather and crop losses
- Easy loading saves time: The Easy Load System allows easier loading of the net roll. After loading, the new net roll is simply tipped backwards, lifted and locked into position. It makes the process simple, saving you time and effort.
- Bale Chamber Diameter: 35.5"-64"
- Bale Chamber Width: 48"
- Pick-Up Width (Flare-To-Flare): 78"
- Tine to Tine Width: 73"
- Feeder Rotor: Std.
- Hydroflex Control: Std.
- Xtracut (17 Knife Cutter): Std.
- Bale Size: 4'x5'
- Minimum Hp: 100
- Recommended Hp: 120
- Remotes Required: 2 DA
- Cutter: XtraCut
- Weight: 8,680 lbs.
- Bale Size and Shape Monitoring: Std.
- E-Link Pro Monitor: Std.
- 8680 lb.
- Bale Size
- Width: 48 in. ; Diameter: 35.5 in. - 64 in.
- Recommended HP
- 120 hp